I know I haven't been a Michigander long but I am back in Texas to oversee the move! The flight was completely smooth and the time went really fast. That part was good. Great even. The oversleeping, almost missing the flight part. Not so much. Bring on the panic attack. And I haven't even had my first cup of coffee yet! O.K. so those of you who know me well (Dwayne) know that I do not like the 'Oh crap, I'm about to miss my flight feeling'!
So I land in Texas with my longsleve shirt and sweater on and walk out of the airport and imediately regret my choice in wardrobe. It was warm! But thankfully there is a Starbucks on every corner and I was able to get my fix! Still a little foggy but all in all good! I'll let you know how the move goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment