Monday, November 2, 2009

Well I am finally here....Now back to Texas!

Well we finally arrived in Michigan on Wednesday October 28th. The drive up was O.K. It rained most of the way. That made taking pictures of the colors along the highway a little difficult. That and the fact that I'm a moron and forgot to charge my camera battery. I do have some pictures but don't think the iphone will do justice. For all of you who want to know about the weather.....It has been nice so far. We have actually seen the sun on occasion. It has mainly been in the 50's but it was a bit cooler than that today. And they are calling for rain/snow showers on Wednesday. Oh, and by the way....people in Northville Michigan know how to do Halloween right! It was crazy out of control.

Now the back to Texas part....We sold our house!!! I am flying in on Wednesday(so I still may miss the first snow of fall). Going to sit around the house and "watch" while the movers load everything up. It should be great. Maybe I'll be able to get one more round of golf in while I'm in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment