I wish i could say "It's snowing!!!" but I can't. Maybe later on this evening. It is getting much cooler. The high today is supposed to be in the upper 30's. That being said.....the outdoor running may be coming to a stop.
O.K. Most of you know how random I an so I'm not even going to apologize for the randomness that comes out of my mouth. Or in this case my fingers.
Michigan is growing on me more and more. It is a beautiful place. Even when there are no leaves on the trees it is beautiful. I have been keeping myself busy looking for jobs. Have not found one yet so my stress level is rising. On thing that just pisses me off about Michigan is the way people drive up here. Apparently rolling stops are O.K. in Michigan. And you are a damned fool if you come to a complete stop because no one is going to let you pass. Dwayne says I will get used to "breaking this law". Some how I think not. I'm such a rule follower and all. Other than that things have been going well here. I will tell you that I have been missing many things about Texas though. I know what everyone is going to say...."the weather is one of them right". Well no. I am actually loving this weather right now. One of the places is Fuzzy's Taco Shop. What I wouldn't give for a Garlic Beef Taco. Oh I can almost taste it.
Dwayne and I went to the Detroit Red Wings game last night. It was fun and the Wings lost. Sorry to all my Michigan family and friends but like i said last night. You can take the girl out of Texas but she will never be a Red Wings fan. GO STARS!!!! Well I digress. I did have fun seeing downtown Detroit. I also saw Canada last night. Just across the river. I waved because I will not be able to go there anytime soon.
That seems to about wrap it up. I will try to get better about posting more frequently. I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope to see most of you at Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad it's going well!! Keep having fun =). Miss you!
ReplyDelete